The City of Bloomington is in the process of annexing eight areas adjacent to the current municipal boundaries into the city. For more information please click here to visit the City of Bloomington website, or here to visit the Monroe County website. Additional information is also available here.
If you are experiencing a hardship and are a resident of Bloomington Township, the Trustee may be able to help you. In order for us to assist, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a resident of Bloomington Township
- Must have proper picture identification
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must cooperate with the Township’s investigation of your circumstances by providing information and signing an application
- Must apply for any and all other public assistance programs for which you may be eligible
- Must seek assistance from your family
Click here to find out how to start the process to get assistance, confirm you are eligible, and if you may qualify.
The Township maintains a food pantry for eligible residents. Please call 812-336-4976 to schedule your pick up.
During COVID-19 all board meetings will be viz Zoom. Next meeting: Thursday, October 14, 4:30 p.m. To participate, use this link. Meeting ID: 850 6242 4446 and Passcode: 496637
(Entrance faces 17th St.)
924 W. 17th St., Suite C
Bloomington, IN 47404
Phone: (812) 336-4976
Fax: (812) 335-8993