Flood Damage Assistance
Please visit our Documents Page, where you will find resources made available through the Monroe County Health Department in partnership with United Way and Monroe County Emergency Management.
You may also call 211 or go to www.in211.org (look for “Monroe County Storm & Flood Damage Assessment” located in the menu at the top of the webpage to the right).
If you are experiencing a hardship and are a resident of Bloomington Township, the Trustee may be able to help you. In order for us to assist, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a resident of Bloomington Township
- Must have proper picture identification
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must cooperate with the Township’s investigation of your circumstances by providing information and signing an application
- Must apply for any and all other public assistance programs for which you may be eligible
- Must seek assistance from your family
Click here to find out how to start the process to get assistance, confirm you are eligible, and if you may qualify.
The Township maintains a food pantry for eligible residents. Please call 812-336-4976 to schedule your pick up.
The board meeting scheduled for Thursday, July 15, has been CANCELLED.
Next meeting: Thursday, August 12, 4:30 p.m.
(Entrance faces 17th St.)
924 W. 17th St., Suite C
Bloomington, IN 47404
Phone: (812) 336-4976
Fax: (812) 335-8993