If you are experiencing a hardship and are a resident of Bloomington Township, the Trustee may be able to help you. In order for us to assist, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be a resident of Bloomington Township
- Must have proper picture identification
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must cooperate with the Township’s investigation of your circumstances by providing information and signing an application
- Must apply for any and all other public assistance programs for which you may be eligible
- Must seek assistance from your family
Click here to find out how to start the process to get assistance, confirm you are eligible, and if you may qualify.
The Township maintains a food pantry for eligible residents. Please call 812-336-4976 to schedule your pick up.
Next meeting: Thursday, August 11, 4:30 p.m. 924 W. 17th St., Suite B, Bloomington, IN or via Zoom by clicking here and using passcode 044637.
(Entrance faces 17th St.)
924 W. 17th St., Suite C
Bloomington, IN 47404
Phone: (812) 336-4976
Fax: (812) 335-8993